You deserve to be happy!
It is important to consider seeking Virtual Counselling or Zoom Counselling, when you experience these unhealthy emotions and feelings:
- Anger, irritability, or restlessness
- Overwhelmed, unmotivated and unfocused
- Anxious, racing thoughts or constant worry
- Problems with your memory, concentration, and fatigue
- Socially withdrawn and feeling disconnected from previously beloved activities
- Intense or amplified feelings
- You have suffered a trauma or a major life event and cannot stop thinking about it
- Your relationship with your partner, family and friends are strained
- You just don’t feel like yourself
- You are currently in social isolation due to COVID-19
Virtual counselling is a great alternative to attending a face to face appointment.
Whether it be because your anxiety, depression, stress, and grief feel so overwhelming that stepping outside the comfort of your own home is challenging.
Or because you have an inability to travel, you have a busy schedule, you live in a regional area or you are socially isolated.
Virtual and Zoom counselling have many benefits, including:
- Relief from anxiety and depression
- You can have a greater ability to manage stress
- Helping you identify and achieve your goals
- Learn more about yourself
- Improve your self esteem, self acceptance, and self confidence
- Your relationship with your family, friends, loved ones and colleagues can be more fulfilling
- Your problem solving and conflict resolution skills can improve
- Managing and expressing emotions of anger, in healthy ways
It is never too late to seek help. The earlier you seek help, the easier it is to get through the problem.
Contact me today and I will arrange a session, at a time that suits you.
Contact me via phone at 604-765-1039; or message me privately on the business Facebook page or via the form on my website.